February 5, 2013

Gourmet Popcorn?

Gourmet Popcorn, Packaged and Shipped!
In my recent discoveries throughout the malls here in Riyadh, I found a shop that sells "Gourmet Popcorn".
Called " KukuRuza".
This Seattle family based company, recently opened in  KSA and they ship their well-crafted artisan popcorns to here! Can you imagine that?

The Popcorn flavors of the US version are very exotic, ranging from Hawaiian Salted Caramel and Brown Butter & Sea Salt to Coconut Macaroon. Yet the KSA version is much adapted to the local taste, they have coffee, S'mores, dark chocolate, buffalo spice,cheese, Ranch, caramel, cinnamon...etc

I tasted all those flavors as seen in the photo below...They are good. Surely, some are sweet. But I prefer the original flavor of popcorn. I didnt buy any since I am not a big fan of pop corn.
Would you buy from this gourmet packaged popcorn??? Or would you get them as gifts when you visit other people??


Different Flavors 


Gift Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment