November 29, 2008

Running


I am running for tears , for smiles, for heartbreaks , for joy, for hatred, for love.
I am running for reality, for dreams ,for losing, for success..I am running for myself, for others, for humanity.
I am running for weakness, for strength, for fears, for bravery,.
I am running to let my mind run from constraints, from time , from violence, from power..
I am running alone, I am running with friends, with foes...I am running with angles..

I am running with the breeze of the wind passing through my hair, with the sunlight reflecting on my eyes, with the rain drops pouring down on my cheeks..

I will stop ..but i will keep running, because life is a race..but not a champion race.It's a fun race.
Because everyone runs it on his own way..

No comments:

Post a Comment