February 3, 2012

What we can learn from spaghetti sauce

 
                
( Tedx Video )
A logical approach to the  nature of choice and happiness by giving an example of the pursuit of the best recipe that consumers will like.
It's all about food science.  How genious! "Psychophysics"  is mostly used as an analysis tool! This video is just what I try to explain to people  when they ask me about my thesis or  my work in  sensory science!  Malcom G;adwell speaks it all ...
Food Scientists should rejoice over this video.... And Ofcorse Food lovers will understand  the passion that drives food scientists to "perfect" a product and will explain to them why they choose a product over another

I will definitly buy Malcolm Gladwell 's blink book!
Bon Appetite,
Loulwa

No comments:

Post a Comment