Pearl's Powder is proudly among the finalists of the "Best Food Blog" ( Category or Circle No 5).
For the first time in Lebanon, activists on social networking sites will receive awards for their social media work....From the organizers who brought Blogging Lebanon, Social Media Changing Lives, and Geek Fest Beirut 5.0, the Online Collaborative are bringing us this year : Beirut Social Media Awards!
The Social Media Awards Beirut first edition allows the Lebanese online community to nominate, vote for and award the bloggers, journalists, content creators, community managers, public personas, users of social media and celebrities for their efforts in communication and online creation across 32 Categories .
Venue of the Ceremony: Phoenicia Hotel Beirut
Tickets can be purchased here at earlybird price.(Tickets are limited)
Judges of the Ceremony :
- Nemr Abu Nassar, Comedian
- Fida Chaaban, Editor-in-chief of RAGMAG Magazine
- Omar Christidis, CEO & Founder of Arabnet
- Tom Fletcher, British Ambassador to Lebanon
- Mohammad Hijazi, Chief Collaborator of Online Collaborative
- Ziad Kamel, CEO of The Alleyway Group
- Leila Khauli Hanna, Marketing Instructor at the American University of Beirut
- Octavia Nasr, Journalist and CEO of Bridges Media Consulting
- Shada Omar, Journalist/TV host
- Darine Sabbagh, Marketing Collaborator of Online Collaborative
- Nicolas Sehnaoui, Lebanese Minister of Telecommunications
- Maya Zankoul, Creative Director & Founder of Maya Zankoul Design
Voting for Pearl's Powder:Pearl's Powder is proudly among the finalists of the "Best Food Blog" ( Category or Circle No 5).
- Go to http://www.smabeirut.com/
- Connect your Facebook or Twitter account
- Go to Category 5 ( Choose the tiny little circle below)
- Click on the Yellow "Vote" Bubble above Pearl's Powder Cupcake Logo
( then next you will see the logo highlighted and the vote icon disappeared)
- Share with Friends!
Vote Pearl's Powder!